Cookies are small text files that websites save to your computer. The cookies used by Adgistics website don't contain any of your personal information, and we can't use them to find out who you are.
A cookie often includes a randomly generated number which is stored on your device. Many cookies are automatically deleted after you finish using the website.
We may set a cookie on a users computer in order to monitor visitor numbers and usage statistics. No personally identifiable information such as your name or address is collected as part of this process.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- EUCookieDirective - This cookie is used to determine if the user has accepted the EU Cookie Directive option. If not, the user will continue to see the pop up across the site and the cookie will not be set.
Google Analytics/Map/Search (_utma / _utmb / _utmc / _utmz):
- __utma - This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to your site and it is updated with each page view.
- __utmb - This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with your site. When a user views a page on your site, the Google Analytics code attempts to update this cookie. If it does not find the cookie, a new one is written and a new session is established.
- __utmc - This cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether or not to establish a new session for the user.
- __utmz - This cookie stores the type of referral used by the visitor to reach your site, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a website search, or a campaign such as an ad or an email link.
- PREF, NID - These cookies are used to remember our users' basic preferences, such as the fact that a user wants search results in English, no more than 10 results on a given page etc.
For more information on Google cookies, please visit the following links
- Google Analytics - https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
mvilivestats.com (mvi_session_id, PHPSESSID, mvi_visits_id )
- mvi_session_id, PHPSESSID, mvi_visits_id - These cookies are used to track visitor numbers and activity - similar to Google Analytics.
For more information please visit the http://www.mvilivestats.com/how_works.htm
- WRUID - These cookies are used to track visitor numbers and activity - similar to Google Analytics